I have a 20 minute High Intensity workout that will get you super sweaty and you can do it anywhere! This is an ALL OUT EFFORT G-Force Workout.
Set your timer for 50 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. 4 rounds total.
1. Step machine or alternating lunges (I did 140spm)
2. 5 high knees (per side)/ 5 mountain climbers (per side)
3. 2x squat thrusts—> side hop (alternating sides)
4. Step machine or alternating lunges
5. MB wood hoppers (right side)
6. MB wood choppers (left side)
7. Reverse crunches
(Rest 30 seconds between rounds)
Remember to add a 5 minute warmup and stretch afterward!
P.s. Always get the okay from your physician before starting this or another workout regimen.