It is Tuesday! You know what that means, Transformation Time!
The above pictures were my transformation after the birth of my first child. These changes were made with everyday consistency and the best nutrition dense foods on the planet! At this time, I could only workout at home for 20-30 minutes. I did this 3-5 days per week in my basement with a jump rope and a few dumbbells!
Both of my pregnancies gave me such a love and appreciation for my body that I had never known. Pre-baby, I fought my body as an enemy, and had since I was 12. After, something in my mind and heart changed, realizing the wonder and incredible abilities our bodies hold. Even just doing a bicep curl is a real miracle (if you think about it)!
Quick things you can do right now to transform you Mind, Body and Heart:
- read a quick article
- ask yourself a hard question and really think about it for a minute or two. You might just learn something new about yourself!
- Take a sip or gulp of water right now! Just do it!
- Make sure to eat a vegetable today. I don’t care how, just get it in.
- Text or call someone you have not seen or spoken to in a while just to say “hi” and that you love them.
- Hug someone for a FULL 20 seconds. I know this sounds like it could be uncomfortable (and maybe it will be) but I promise it does something to your heart that is awesome and so needed in our lives!